If you love photography then you will also love the camera, we have to wander to different places for a good camera. But do you know, you can take a good photo from your phone itself? Yes, I know you guys will say which good photo comes from a mobile phone, but I have a solution. You have to install the Google camera application on your phone. You can take very good photos with this application. Today I will show you Download Google Camera Port v8.5 MOD APK For Vivo Y75s.
The process of installing the Google Camera application on a Vivo Y75s phone is very simple. Just camera2api should be enabled in your Vivo Y75s phone. If your phone camera2api is enabled then you can easily install Google Camera on a Vivo Y75s phone.
Download Google Camera Port v8.5 MOD APK For Vivo Y75s
Here I will tell you how you can install google camera v8.5 on your Vivo Y75s phone, it will be very simple first you have to check on your phone whether camera2api is enabled or not. If camera2api is enabled in your Vivo Y75s phone then you can install google camera. I will give you the below Google drive direct download link through which you can download the application.
[Download Google Camera v8.5 MOD APK]
|Gcam v8.5 APK For Vivo Y75s||Download Now|
Google Camera v8.5 Top Features
1. Night Sight:- Night Sight is based on the same principle as exposure stacking, which is used in astrophotography. Night Sight uses a modified HDR+ or Super Res Zoom algorithm. Once the user presses the trigger, several long exposure shots are taken to create a 6-second exposure, up to 15x 1/15 second or 6x 1-second exposures.
Image motion metering and tile-based processing reduce camera vibration, if not canceled out, resulting in a clear and correctly exposed shot. Google claims it can handle ~8% displacement frame to frame. And each frame is broken into about 12,000 tiles. It also introduced the AWB algorithm based on learning for a more accurate white balance in low light.
2. Google Lens:- The camera offers a functionality powered by Google Lens, which allows the camera to copy the text it sees, identify products, books, and movies and perform similar searches, identify animals and plants, and scan barcodes and QR codes.
3. Portrait Light:- Portrait Light is a post-process feature that allows light sources to be added to portraits. It simulates directionality and intensity to complement the illumination of the original photograph using machine learning models. Portrait Light was introduced with the Pixel 5 and was backported to the Pixel 4, Pixel 4a, and Pixel 4a 5G.
When using the default mode or Night Sight mode, it is automatically applied if there is a person or people. Portrait Light was a collaboration between the Google Research, Google Daydream, Google Pixel, and Google Photos teams.
4. Video Stabilization:- Fused video stabilization, a technology that combines optical image stabilization and electronic/digital image stabilization, can be enabled for much smoother video. This technique also corrects rolling shutter distortion and focus breathing, among many other problems. Fused video stabilization was introduced on the Pixel 2.
How to Install Google Camera v8.5 on Vivo Y75s
- First, we need to install the Manual Camera Compatibility from the Play Store.
- After installing the application, open the app and click on start.
These five should be green ticked in the test result. If there is a red tick in anyone, then Google Camera will not work.
- Manual Focus.
- Manual White Balance.
- Manual ISO.
- Manual Shutter Speed.
- Raw Support.
If the camera2api app in your Vivo Y75s phone is green, then download the application by clicking on the link given above. After downloading the app, install it, if there is any problem with the installation, then comment to me below, and I will definitely answer it. Thank you for taking the time to this website.